Cylindrical roller and rolling line contact bearing. Load capacity, mainly to bear radial load. Ring wall and rolling friction small, suitable for high-speed rotation. According to the ferrule has without ribs, Nu, NJ, NUP, N, NF, single row cylindrical roller bearings and NNU, NN double row cylindrical roller bearings. The bearing is the structure of the inner ring and outer ring can be separated.
A cylindrical roller bearing with no block of the inner ring or outer ring can be used as a free end bearing. On one side of the inner ring and the outer ring of the double rib, the ring on the other side of a single rib of cylindrical roller bearings, can withstand a certain degree of one direction axial load. General use of steel sheet metal stamping, or copper alloy car system to maintain the solid frame. But there is also a part of the use of polyamide forming cage.
1. Roller and roller path for the line contact or repair contact, radial load capacity, suitable for heavy load and impact load.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, speed limit is closer to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. Type N and NU type can be axially moved, can adapt to the thermal expansion or the installation error caused by the relative position of the shaft and the shell, the use of free end support.
4. The shaft or the seat hole of the processing requirements of high, bearing mounted outer axis relative deviation should be strict control, so as to avoid the contact stress concentration.
5. Inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and removal.
1. cylindrical roller and rolling line contact, radial load capacity. Applies to both the load and the impact load, also applies to high-speed rotation.
2. cylindrical roller bearing roller and rolling body geometry. With the improved design, the new structure design of the bearing capacity, the edge of the block and the roller end, not only improves the bearing capacity of the bearing, but also improves the lubrication condition of the contact area between the roller end and the block, and improves the performance of the bearing.
Large and medium electric motors, rolling stock, machine tool spindle, internal combustion engine, generator, gas turbine, gear box, rolling mill, vibrating screen and lifting transportation machinery, etc.