Structure and application of linear ball bearing:
The structure of the linear ball bearing is arranged in the outer ring of the cage, and the retainer is equipped with a plurality of steel balls, and an infinite loop motion is made. Keep within the fixed at both ends of the spring retainer, straight track in the force of the steel ball is provided with a gap window. This part is to make the load of the ball and the shaft rolling contact. With very low friction coefficient relative to move, so the linear motion ball bearing for mechanical equipment, automatic equipment, energy saving equipment, and the most appropriate selection of bearings. Linear motion bearing, now widely used in the electronics, machinery, equipment, robots, tools, machinery, food machinery, packaging machinery, medical machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, automotive and other general or special machinery industry.
Advantages of linear ball bearing:
1. because of the flow contact can make the starting friction resistance and the friction resistance is very small, so it can save energy, easy to get a higher speed of movement.
2. the load increases, but the friction coefficient is not sensitive to change, so the load, the friction coefficient is very small, and the long-term maintenance of the same accuracy, can be a long time to maintain the mechanical service life.
3. linear motion bearings with good compatibility, easy to install and save time, and make the mechanical structure of novel, small, lightweight characteristics.
4. to save oil, to achieve the purpose of simplifying the lubrication and maintenance.
5. additional oil seals on both sides of the bearing is also applicable to dust or foreign body easy to invade.